Wednesday 16 November 2016

Ayurvedic treatment in Delhi!

I was suffering from cramps in abdomen for last 6 months. I took lots of allopathic medicines like Omez, Rantac, Pan 40 etc regularly. I got relief till I continued medicines. The moment I stopped taking medicine, I suffered from problem once again. I wanted a permanent solution for my problem. Then I approached Aasha ayurveda Centre in Delhi. I was given Basti therapy for 7 days and medicines for 1 month. It’s been 2 months I have stopped medicine and I am glad to inform you that I am free from my problem as well as medicines.
For more Details visit here : - http://www.aashaayurveda.com/index.html

1 comment:

  1. If you are searching for the best and reputed ayurvedic clinic in Punjab then the best centre for you is Dr. Sharda Medilife Ayurveda Centre. You can click on this link and get full details about treatment procedure and centre.

    ReplyDelete