Thursday 13 October 2016

Joint Pain treatment in Delhi!


I suffered from Chikungunia one month back. I got treatment and got cured in a week. But after that I had severe joint pain in my joints. When I took pain killers it subsided and again aggravated post medicine. After one month also, condition was same. I could not even move from one room to another. Then, I got to know about Aasha ayurveda via Pamphlet and they gave me medicine for 7 days along with Panchkarma treatment. Pain was relieved in 3 days and subsided completely in 10 days. Thanks to Aasha Ayurveda in Delhi.

For more info visit here : - http://www.aashaayurveda.com

4 comments:

  1. Looking for simple Weight Loss and Slimming Centers in Delhi VLCC Wellness gives you diet tips which will help you reduce weight. Read our diet plans to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can treat joint pain and many more pains by the help many ayurvedic medicine Miric biotech Limited deals in best ayurvedic medicine and many herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get rid of knee pain with best Ayurvedic Clinic in Punjab . Check this link and get the full information on ayurvedic treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this article please keep it up.
    hapcheta za stavite

    ReplyDelete