Saturday 3 September 2016

Obesity treatment in delhi!


I was 23 years old, 5’3 inches female with 89 Kg weight suffering from Irregular cycle. I was diagnosed with PCOD / PCOS and doctors advised me to lose minimum 25 kg weight to cure my problem completely. I joined many slimming centres to lose weight but didn’t get any result. Then, One of my friend adviced me to take panchkarma treatment for weightloss. I searched online for Ayurvedic weight loss centre and reached Aasha Ayurveda. They promised me to cure both PCOD and obesity within 6 months with panchkarma treatment. I followed all the advice and took therapy and lost 5 Kgs in a month without any machines or other mechanical way. Now, I am 55 kgs and having normal cycles.
For more info visit here : - http://www.aashaayurveda.com/weight-loss.html


1 comment:

  1. Good information...Keep it up...!

    Best IMC ayurvedic treatment available at Siddhi Solution and Shri Tulsi Syrup also available……!

    ReplyDelete